Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Well, as you know, The Health Care Stories Project is now over, and, as you may have guessed, I've been a bit burned out after the effort. I've been meaning to thank all of you who have contributed your own stories, tweeted, called for submissions, and commented during the project.

So, thank you!

I really appreciate all your efforts and for making the Project the success that it has been.

While I cannot thank you all enough, I decided to add the bloggers who did contribute to the whole thing to my blog roll. I really appreciate all you have done. I hope, in our own small way, we have made a little difference.

So please, check these folks out, yall:


Abandoned Stuff by Saskboy

The Adventures of a Foreign Salaryman in Tokyo

The Angry Black Woman

Badtux the Snarky Penguin

birdsonawire

Canadian Soapbox

Cliff's Crib

coffeeyogurt

Doves Today

Drinking Liberally in New Milford

Faboo Mama

The Gay Atheist

Helsingbloggin' - Malmo

Me, A Writer of Movie Scripts

Mr. Writer: Musings from Meaford

The Opposite

Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress

Rage against the Minivan

Relaxed Politics

Watergate Summer

Wolfville Watch

Yehuda


If I missed anybody (and I'm sure I have), please let me know, and I'll add you, too.

Thanks again!

4 comments:

Mark Base said...

Thank you! I've shared a link to your blog via a Facebook status update, and will further reciprocate another mention on my next blog entry. Great job.

Kristen Howerton said...

Yes, thank YOU! These are important stories that need to be told.

nunya said...

I know you are overwhelmed and done with this, but David's post today just broke my heart, :(

Thank you so much for taking this on.

shrink on the couch said...

A big thank you for putting on this project. I hope it makes a difference during this potentially pivotal moment in history. And thanks for adding me to your blogroll.